Saturday, March 1, 2008

One year later...again. {G}

Thank you to Chandra for reminding me on the 27th that I'd been pubbed for a year. I was busy scribbling, so I guess the answer to "What's changed between then and now?" is ... not a lot! (All in all, a good thing!)

Thanks, too, to Lindsay for hosting this contest for THE SCENT OF SHADOWS, in celebration of the same, over on her blog. If you haven't read SCENT yet, here's a chance to do so for free. The contest ends at midnight tonight, however, so hurry on over.

Other than that, the best thing about this past year has been meeting amazing readers and other authors. A whole new world has been opened up to me, and I love the interesting, generous, and smart folks people-ing it. I'm going to go on at length about one of them later, but two posts are quite enough for one day, and I have to get to work.

Have a great weekend, all!

Vicki

2 comments:

Chandra Rooney said...

You're welcome--Hey. Vicki would never post twice in one day.

OMG. Scrivener can blog for you while you focus on meeting your deadlines, too?

Tez Miller said...

Thanks for linking to UFL, and have a lovely day! :-)