Monday, February 11, 2008

The cover flat winner is...

Er ...
Everyone who answered the post. {BG}

Well geez, ya'll! I couldn't choose, okay? And I called up Madame Editor at Harper and - with a whine in my voice - said, "Could you choose from between these?" And she took one look and called up marketing and said, "Well, could you choose from between these?"

So, you know...
You're all winners.

Which was kinda the point of the post (not that I endorse beating someone over the head with The Theme or anything {ahem}).

So if you posted and you'd like a signed cover flat, send me your email at vickiATvickipetterssonDOTcom. (Using @ and .)

And I thank each of you for opening up to me like that. I love getting glimpses into other people's lives, and especially at the people and things that make those lives so worth living.

Vicki

8 comments:

Andrea ^^ (Photo Girl) said...

lol, you really couldn't choose could you. XD

Well congrats everyone. XD

Andrea, the Little Photo Girl

Anonymous said...

First off...glad you are up among the living again.
Second...so is it too late to get in on the cover flat thing then? (I've been away too. Writers strike is a bitch)
and Three...you had rose nectar ON HAND?

Keep up the great work. Can't wait for May

Stacey

Candace said...

Wow, thanks! I've sent you an e-mail :) And I agree, how could anyone choose from all of those?

-Candace

Harry Markov said...

Vicki! You are such a tease! But I totally understand you, because I had the same problem as well reading everyone's posts! Hugs! Thanks and take care.

DestructoGirl said...

Vicki,
You spoil us!
-Mendi

Vicki Pettersson said...

{waving madly} Hi ANDREA!

STACE - Yes I had the nectar. That's what caught my eye. {G} How's mom? Let me see if I have any left over after everyone has claimed theirs. If so, it's yours.

Geez. I'm so easy. (Don't tell! {wink})

Deborah Small said...

You sweetie, you. I will send you my email tomorrow.

:) Deb

Andrea ^^ (Photo Girl) said...

lol, nice to see you too Vicki! ^^

-Andrea