Monday, April 21, 2008

ARC winner on Blogger...

Okay, so I screwed up. (Shuddup, peanut gallery, and just pretend you're surprised. {G})


When I announced the contest for the ARC of THE TOUCH OF TWILIGHT here last week, I forgot to mention that you needed to leave your entry on the message board (found on my sidebar) to get it. That's where we were giving it away. So people started posting here, and it certainly wouldn't be fair to disqualify them (you) because of my error, so I called up one of my best literary friends, the woman who helps me with and through every book, who is my support system and accountability partner rolled into one ...

And asked for my ARC back.

She has one. She hasn't read it yet. She's not that good of a friend anyway. 
Yes, that's right, I'm what was known in my childhood years as an 'Indian giver' (though no longer, because that's just not PC!). So I'm going to retrieve it (ie. pry it out of her greedy hands) this weekend when I'm in Dallas, and give it to...

{pixelated drum roll...}

pamk!

All of the entries were so good, and I had such a hard time choosing between them that I left you all to the fates of the random number generator. I know. Life isn't fair. Welcome to Vegas. {wry g}

So, congratulations Pam, and if you can pmail me your snailmail address through the contacts page of my website, I'll get that book to you as soon as I steal it back. {bg}

Thank you all for entering!

3 comments:

cat said...

"I'll get you that book as soon as I steal it back." Bwahahahahah!!

You never cease to make me laugh.

Congrats to the winners!!

Chandra Rooney said...

You so gave into peer pressure. *G*

That's part of why we loves you.

Harry Markov said...

Seriously I hate this time zone thingy, hah! Okay, I am going to contact the publisher and ask for a review copy, since I am starting a review blog anyways.

Congrats, and no I am not so totally destroyed over my stupidness to start killing people. Mope, nope,....*hides cleaver behind back*