Monday, May 5, 2008

post potpourri

I confess, I've been spending most of my time hanging with my cyber-homies on my bb, here.


I've also cleared the 100K mark in book4, a little later than wished for, but that's always the case. It's speeding up now that I can see the finish line, and it feels like this thing wants to write itself. I'm just along for the ride.

For the June release (technically May 27) of THE TOUCH OF TWILIGHT, Harper/Eos is giving away advanced bound copies for reviews to readers. If you want to get an early eyeful, go here.

And my first review from Romantic Times is in:

"At the moment, teamwork and trust are in short supply in Pettersson's complex storyline in her Sign of the Zodiac series. Her characters are truly dark and dangerous--the most devastating injuries may be those inflicted on the mind and heart. This is a chilling and intense first-person
novel!" 

Back to work!

8 comments:

Tara Parker said...

Well, I sent an email, but I NEVER win anything, so I won't hold my breath! (wg)

Good luck with the writing - hope all is well in your world!

Susan Adrian said...

Yay for the good review!!

Anonymous said...

Yo, Vickie!

So, how are you coming along with BLACK MAGIC WOMAN?

Best wishes,

Justin Gustainis

Candace said...

Woo-hoo! I've sent an e-mail. Last time they sent me a manuscript of Emissaries From the Dead. Although I completely forgot to send them my review and opinion of the book...oops...Can't wait for your book to be released!

Chandra Rooney said...

When they send me a copy of your book, I will write a really smashing review of it.

...or I will write a really smashing review after I buy and read it.

Crazy Lady said...

I sent off an email, and would love to get a chance to review it! If not, I plan on running out and getting it right away on the 27th.

Harry Markov said...

Nice! Congrats Vicki! I bet it is amazing like they described it.

Rebecca said...

I sent off the email - hopefully, I'm not too late...

Was anyone chosen yet?

I can't wait to read it! Lurve ya, Vickie Pettersson!