Tuesday, May 20, 2008

More reviews trickling in...

This from SciFiChick.com. My favorite part:


Comic book fans as well as urban fantasy fans would all fall in love with this series. Definitely one of my favorites, Pettersson combines comic book super heroes with zodiac legend, which blends flawlessly into an exhilarating story.

Thanks to Angela for that!

More fun stuff coming from Harper...I'll post some of that later today when I get the go-ahead and the link. They have some exciting stuff planned for next week's release, and I'll post all here for those interested. Note: New events/appearances are upcoming, and my site will reflect those by tomorrow. I'm excited about those opportunities as well, and will blather on about them as they draw nearer.

For now, it's scribble time!

4 comments:

Crazy Lady said...

Will you be doing any in Vegas again? :) Can't wait to read #3.

Candace said...

Woo-hoo! Can't wait for next week! I have it marked down in my planner :)

Chandra Rooney said...

Oh, Surrey! Yeah. I meant to look into that.

cat said...

I can not wait until next Tuesday! Stupid countdown won't work on my book blog though. Of course I have the date scribbled on my wall calendar, so I think that's good enough for me. :)

Happy writing and I hope we don't have to wait too long for book 4. *wink*

your absent internet stalker,
Cat :)