Sunday, May 18, 2008

Whoa.


Double whoa:

Summer really heats up this May 27th with the publication of THE TOUCH OF TWILIGHT, the third installment of Peterson's dark fantasy series. There are a lot of characters to keep track of; the Troop, their Shadow counterparts, the lovers, the friends, the rivals, the initiates, the parents...and the city. So stay sharp and pay attention. A Las Vegas native, Pettersson brings the city and its inhabitants to life. A series that borrows from a lot of different mythologies, Pettersson has thrown them all into a pot, stirred it up and come up with a dish completely delicious and all her own.

--Ann/Fresh Fiction (for full review)

7 comments:

Julie K said...

Dude. It's all true. And you so rock.

Candace said...

Woo-hoo!

Angela/SciFiChick said...

Loved it. Here's a link to my review: http://scifichick.com/2008/05/14/touch-of-twilight/

Lisa said...

That is awesome, Vicki. I can't wait to read it. I just wanted to let you know, I've sent a couple of a emails to you and received yours from last week. Replying here so you are sure to see it.

Thanks!

Lisa Trevethan

Rachel Vincent said...

Yea, I can't wait!

Susan Adrian said...

And a wow too! I put one on my page...

Chandra Rooney said...

YAY!!