Friday, June 6, 2008

27!

Twenty-seven red roses from one's agent can only mean one thing...


New York Times, baby!
Yippee!

A big thank you to everyone who went out and bought THE TOUCH OF TWILIGHT in the first week, and who've written to tell me they enjoyed it. I'm working hard on the next book in the series, due at the end of this month (thus the radio silence -- eek!) and I'm thrilled that you're all coming along on Joanna Archer's journey with me.*
Thank you.


*Note: if you'd like to talk about the latest book, or the Zodiac series as a whole, click on the link to the right for my forum. I promise none of the regulars there bite (or, at least, not hard) and we have a great time chatting about books, reading, cupcakes and cocktails. Er...among other things. {G}

12 comments:

Crazy Lady said...

Wooo Hoooooooooooo!!!!!

I've got mine sitting in my purse right now, so I'm never with out it until I finish.

Chandra Rooney said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

that is awesome. Way to go!
You certainly deserve it!
Synde

Anonymous said...

Huge congrats, Vicki!!!!!!!

Vicki Pettersson said...

CL - Thank you! I hope you enjoy the rest!

Chandra - Thank you!

Synde - It's a little too awesome for me to wrap my brain around, actually. {g}

Thanks, J! The NYT LITA...and me. LOL.

Vic

Jocelynn Drake said...

Sorry I'm late to the party! Congrats! that is so awesome. I've got my copy for you to sign.

Candace said...

Woo-hoo, CONGRATULATIONS!

Heather Harper said...

Yay!

I can't wait to read it. I have my copy with me and plan on diggin' in during my vacation this week.

Once again, congratulations!!!!

:)

Rachel Vincent said...

Congratulations! I got my copy last week, and I have a picture for you of your book in my Target. As soon as I get it onto my computer... ;-)

Kim Castillo said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Vicki!! Very very well deserved too, I might add.

mwah!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Your books are awesome! You completely deserve it! :P

Renee Sweet said...

Congrats!!! So well deserved. I'm dying to read my copy but it must wait until the rough draft is done! *bangs head on desk* Hence the ridiculous delay in my congratulatory note -- I'm in hermit mode, working and writing and eating and sleeping and that's about it. :)