Friday, June 27, 2008

How annoying.

Complete radio silence for weeks, and then two posts in one day. Wassup with that?


Well, as I just got two irate phone calls from my mother and grandmother yelling at me for not telling them I was going to be on local television. My grandmother just happened to stumble upon me while channel surfing. Sorry, grandma. So it needs to be said:

If you're in the Vegas area and want to catch my interview on LUNCHTIME WITH IRA, you can do so on Clark County Television (CCTV), Cox Cable Channel 4 tonight (Friday) at 8 p.m.  and Saturday at Noon and 8 p.m.

I swear I made a mental note to tell everyone this, but then I lost my mind. 
(If anyone is truly upset about this, I'll give you my editor's email. Talk to her. (This means you, Grandma.))

If radio is your thing, you can hear it tomorrow, Saturday, at 9 p.m. on KDWN AM 720 Talk Radio. 

For everyone else, the videocast and podcast will be up soon, and I'll post that when it goes live ... as grandma twists my arm.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happened across the interview discussing your work. Some of the inverviewer's questions were just odd. You came through quite eloquently.

Rachel V. Olivier said...

Oh - the parental/family calls....so sorry. There's no getting out of squirming under their dour gaze - or voice.

Chandra Rooney said...

Good thing your gran kicks your butt for us. ;)

Crazy Lady said...

Darn it! Wish I had read this earlier... Monday morning is to late to catch them.