Wednesday, July 2, 2008

July potpourri

Little snippets from my working world: I found out last week that Harper sold audio rights to the first three books to audible.com. Yay! This is going to make my grandmother - to whom the third book is dedicated - very happy. She's been having a hard time with her eyes lately, so I love that she can now get it in this format. No word yet on when it'll be released, but I'm thrilled for a chance to hear Jo&Co. come to life, and I'll post that news here as soon as I learn more.

And I've been given the go-ahead to reveal the title for book4 (for some reason they won't let me keep calling it that {g}) so unless sales loathes and hates it, which I can't really see (I love it) book4 will henceforth be known as...

{drum roll please}

CITY OF SOULS

Now doesn't that sound bright and cheery?

3 comments:

cat said...

I am ready for book4 City of Souls now! :) And it's a great title!!

Chandra Rooney said...

I like this title very much. *G*

(If sales doesn't like it threaten to call book4 THE SOUND OF DAWN, and if they ask... it is the sound of a taxi-cab driving through a brick wall.)

Michelle Sommer said...

Great blog, I enjoyed reading it.