Thursday, July 3, 2008

German covers

My guess is that these say "THE FIRST SIGN OF THE ZODIAC" and "THE SECOND SIGN OF THE ZODIAC" respectively, to be released in September '08 and February '09. I'm extremely excited about the German release because these are serious, ravenous, demanding and knowledgeable readers. Of course, I trust Harper on the translation side, but if its half as good as what they've done with these covers, then I have no fear whatsoever. I LOVE these! Meanwhile, I'm going to have to get my husband to read my own books to me. His German is a little rusty, but mine is non-existent. 



5 comments:

Chandra Rooney said...

Pretty... *_*

Not quite as uber-awesome as the UK covers, but real close.

OH...just think what Japanese-edition covers would look like.

Lori T said...

I love these covers.

Congrats on the German release!
My German is absolutely non-existent too.

KristyJo said...

I love the covers too. See you in San Diego ... :)
Kristy Jo

Jocelynn Drake said...

Very sweet covers!

cat said...

ooh, I like these covers!

(Hmm, I've seriously been slacking in my stalking duties. I have to apologize.... life has kicked me in the bottom and it's been difficult to keep up with the stalking on top of everything else!)

Hope your writing is going well and I am salivating over the release of book 4. :)