Thursday, April 3, 2008

Two things...

I was waiting to post here until Rachel gave the go-ahead, which she just did by announcing ROGUE debuted at 32 on the NYTimes extended list!!!!!!!! (That called for a bevy of exclamation points, don'tcha think?{g})


Congratulations, Rachel! I'm thrilled for your success, and that so many people are getting lost in Faythe's ways and world. (And can I say again? Goooo, Jace! {G})

Secondly, I did a recent interview that was a lot of fun with Harry, aka. Urban Fantasy Fan, and it can be found here.

Other than that, I'm scribbling madly, and not getting out much at all. I am, as my girlfriend Janu would say, "in the cave." 
What can I say? The best and most fertile ideas seem to spring up in the dark!

5 comments:

Chandra Rooney said...

AHA! See, Rachel? Lots of people prefer Jace! *feels vindicated*

yesitwasverygoodnews. *g*

Vampyre said...

I felt so bad for Jace. I hope he gets a better deal in Rogue.

Great interveiw Viki!

V^^^^V

DestructoGirl said...

Nice "interrogation" Vicki! Hope the cave is proving to be a source of ideas for you. Hope your MacBook is being good to you also.

Congrats to Rachel too!!! I'm anxiously awaiting my copy of ROGUE to arrive though. Can't wait to get it!

later,
Mendi in STL

Rhea said...

I hope your cave has good lighting, running water and yummy food, because that's a must! We want lots of creative flows coming from you to the paper! Can't wait to read more!

Rachel Vincent said...

Awww, thanks, Vicki!