Thursday, July 17, 2008

Comic-Con itinerary

Here it is, in brief, so if any of you find yourselves in the San Diego area next Thursday, and are willing to brave the Storm Troopers, I can be found at the following:


Panel:

THURSDAY, JULY 24
4:00-5:00   pm                    Superhero Superfiction                                    Room 5AB

Superheros don't just appear in comics anymore. Authors discuss how to write superhero prose.

 Superhero prose authors: Kevin J. Anderson (Last Days of Krypton, Dune novels, Saga of Seven Suns), Michael Carroll (Quantum Prophecy: The Awakening), Professor Christopher Chambers (The Darker Mask), Vicki Pettersson (The Signs of the Zodiac series; The Touch of Twilight, June '08), Gary Phillips (The Darker Mask and High Rollers), Melinda M. Snodgrass (Wild Cards, The Edge of Reason), Caroline Spector (Wild Cards) and Doselle Young (The Darker Mask). Moderated by Maryelizabeth Hart of Mysterious Galaxy. 

THURSDAY, JULY 24
5:00 – 6:00 pm                   Superhero Superfiction Autographing            Table AA5

 I also anticipate crashing Bill Willingham's after-party, and I plan on using my Mysterious Galaxy connections to stalk Joe Hill. The rest of my nefarious deeds must remain top secret. {G} But I'll take pictures this time. I promise.


2 comments:

Tara Parker said...

Why can't they have these things on the GOOD side of the country? (eg)

One of the few reasons I miss LV. (We had In-N-Out burger 4 times when we were there for Thanksgiving)

Have a good time!

Rachel V. Olivier said...

I wish I could go this year, but not yet.