Monday, July 14, 2008

New (additional) site!

Hi All!


Harper has gone live with my new microsite. I've toyed with the idea of using it as my primary blog as I (what's the word? Be precise, Vic, you're a writer...oh, yeah, it's...) SUCK at keeping a blog here, but I've come to no definite conclusions yet. I'm sure some of you have an opinion...

Meanwhile, monsoon season has arrived in the valley, something I look forward to every year as it means we're nearing the end of the summer...or at least that we're not still stuck at the beginning of it. Fortunately, I'm readying for next week's Comic-Con in San Diego (I'll post programming soon) and I look forward to lounging on the beach with la familia when not stalking Joe Hill, chasing after Marjorie Liu, having ice cream with Eldon Thompson, or discretely worshipping Bill Willingham. (Overt worship is totally beneath me.)

3 comments:

Lori T said...

Hi Vicki~

I am glad that you had a great time in New York.

Cupcakes and Cocktails...that is a good combination!

Have a wonderful time in San Diego.

Anonymous said...

H Vicki,

I'm glad NYC was great. While you are at Comic-Con look up Josh Luna and tell him 'hi' for me. They are both going this year.

Rhonddalyn

Chandra Rooney said...

"Take some time off?" O_o

OMG, they send back the Vicki Doppleganger to run this blog while real Vicki is off at HC's swanky site! *g*